Jordan Heck is an ambitious attorney with high quality research and writing skills and an eye for detail who counsels clients on a variety of labor and employment issues. He is diligent, responsive, driven, organized, and analytical in his approach to practicing law.
A native of Tell City, Ind., Jordan enjoys sports, particularly the Packers, Mets, and IU, as well as reading classic literature, cooking and experimenting with new recipes, and hiking and backpacking.
- 2019: Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Ind., J.D. cum laude
- 2016: University of Evansville, Evansville, Ind., B.S. summa cum laude, Legal Studies/Political Science
- State of Indiana
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana Journal of Global Studies, Articles Editor
- CALI Award for Contracts (highest grade in class)
- University of Evansville
- Gerling Endowed Pre-Law Scholarship Recipient