Robert P. Lamey
Robert Lamey is a driven, optimistic, thorough attorney whose laid-back nature and steadfast commitment to preparation benefit the clients he serves. His philosophy is that a lack of confidence is symptomatic of a lack of preparation.
A native of Evansville, Robert is family-oriented and interested in "all things sports." He plays men's league hockey and is a self-described avid average golfer and roots for the Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Cardinals, and Columbus Blue Jackets, as well as the Xavier Musketeers.
- 2019: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- 2016: Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio., B.S. Finance
Publications and Presentations
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Evansville Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- St. Benedict’s Cathedral
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law Moot Court Participant
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law Pro Bono Service Award, Bronze