Congratulations to KDDK attorney Shannon Frank on being unanimously elected to a three-year term on the Indiana University Maurer School of Law Alumni Board.
In this capacity, Shannon will contribute to the board’s efforts in achieving the following objectives:
- Attracting Highly Qualified Candidates. To actively engage Alumni in efforts to improve the candidate experience through identifying, interviewing, and otherwise supporting efforts to attract highly qualified candidates for admission to the School of Law;
- Enriching the Student Experience. To actively engage Alumni to enrich and improve the on-campus student experience through a wide array of “voice of the alumni” programs (e.g. Alumni support of its Centers, Clinics, Moot Court, Mentoring programs, curriculum development, etc.);
- Improving the Young Alumni Experience. To actively engage all Alumni (in coordination with Young Alumni efforts) to help rising and recent graduates of the School of Law successfully launch their careers through networking, supporting job placement, and welcoming relocating Young Alumni following graduation;
- Instilling a Sense of Pride. To foster and instill a sense of pride among Alumni in the School of Law through members serving as local ambassadors of the School of Law and through the support of alumni outreach and communications efforts; and support efforts to enhance the reputational brand of the School of Law;
- Leveraging Retired Alumni Stewardship. To actively engage all of our Alumni in all stages of their careers including retirement; and
- Donating to the Annual Fund. To achieve 100% participation by members of the board in Annual Fund (of any amount) to the School of Law; and encourage members to give at leadership levels.
About Shannon Frank
Shannon S. Frank, a Partner at Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP (KDDK), in Evansville, Indiana, has more than 25 years’ experience in the practice of business law, construction law, estate planning and probate administration, health care law, and real estate law. Shannon takes prides in giving exceptional service to her clients, recognizing that relationships with clients play a significant and essential role in providing tailored and comprehensive legal advice. Shannon can be reached at sfrank@KDDK.com or (812) 423-3183.