Robert F. “Ted” Barron II counsels healthcare clients, including hospitals, joint ventures, surgery centers, physicians, physician groups, rehabilitation centers, and mental health centers on contractual matters, regulatory and compliance issues, various operational matters, and employment issues. In addition, Ted assists business entities in a variety of general business and employment matters, including the formation of new businesses, joint ventures, and negotiation of business contracts. Ted also represents clients in prosecuting and defending cases involving employment agreements, non-competition agreements and trade secrets provisions.
- 1979: Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., B.A
- 1990: University of Missouri, St. Louis, Mo., M.B.A.
- 1996: Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Ind., J.D. cum laude
- State of Indiana
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, Healthcare Law
- Recipient, Doran E. Perdue Service Award, Evansville Bar Association
- Selected, Indiana Super Lawyers® Magazine, Healthcare Law
- Rated, AV® Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Assistant Editor, Indiana Law Journal