Brandon Curl is a detail-oriented and dedicated attorney who works hard for his clients. Brandon’s practice primarily focuses on advocating for his clients in the areas of general civil litigation.
Brandon is an Army veteran and while serving managed day to day operations of human intelligence and signals intelligence operations. A native of Marengo, Indiana, Brandon was awarded a scholarship to play golf in college and remains an avid golfer. He is also a fan of IU football and basketball, the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Chicago Blackhawks.
- 2020: Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kans., J.D.
- 2013: Cochise College, Fort Huachuca, Ariz., A.A.S. Intelligence Operations Studies
- 2011: Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne, Ind., B.S. Business Administration
- State of Kansas
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Washburn University School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future award in Legal Analysis, Research and Writing
- Dean’s Honors
- United States Army
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal