Carrie Roelle’s practice focuses primarily in the area of employment law. She defends employers before state and federal courts, as well as various administrative agencies in matters involving allegations of discrimination, harassment, interference, and retaliation. In addition to litigation, she participates in counseling employers on employment issues they face each day, including wage and hour compliance, disability accommodation, workplace policies, and litigation avoidance. Before joining KDDK, Carrie defended ski resorts, river rafting outfitters and ski and bicycle rental shops in sports injury related litigation in Colorado and Wyoming.
- 1995: Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., B.S.
- 2001: University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Co., J.D.
- State of Indiana
- State of Colorado (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Recipient, Warrick County Cares I CARE Award (2019)
- Selected, Southwest Indiana Chamber, ATHENA Award Honoree (2019)
- Selected, 2016 Women’s Silver Anniversary Team, Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame (2016)
- Recipient, Leadership Evansville Celebration of Leadership Servant Leader Award (2015)
- Selected, Indiana Super Lawyers® Magazine, Rising Star in Employment and Labor Law (2009, 2012)
- Nominated, Leadership Evansville Celebration of Leadership Award (2014)
- Academic All-Big Ten Team for Women’s Basketball (1992 – 1993)
- Blue Key National Honorary Fraternity
- Selections Chair for Mortar Board