Mark McAnulty represents employers in all areas of employment law. Licensed to practice in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Missouri, Mark has represented clients in administrative and judicial proceedings throughout the tri-state area. Mark counsels clients regarding hiring and disciplinary issues, as well as compliance with local, state and federal employment laws. Mark also works with clients in reviewing and drafting employment contracts, non-compete agreements, and employee handbooks.
- 1992: Murray State University, Murray, Ky., B.S.
- 1995: Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Ill., J.D.
- State of Indiana
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Rated, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected, Indiana Super Lawyers® Magazine, Rising Star in Labor and Employment Law (2009)