Maria Bulkley is a partner at Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP where she has practiced business and real estate law for over 25 years. Maria also practices in the areas of land use planning and zoning, land development, mediation, and family law. She assists clients with agreements essential to all aspects of business law and real estate development. Maria is a registered mediator for domestic relations and general civil matters. In addition, she represents clients in family law matters with an emphasis on dissolutions of marriage involving complex marital estates. Maria is also trained and experienced in Collaborative Family Practice.
- 1994: University of Evansville, Evansville, Ind., B.A. Spanish, B.S. Finance / Economics /International Business
- 1997: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, Land Use and Zoning Law
Maria has been involved in transactions including the following:
- Sale of Mulzer Crushed Stone, Inc.
- Sale of The Matrixx Group, Inc.
- Purchase of Seibert-Oxidermo, Inc.
- Sale of Keller Crescent, Inc.
- Sale of 104.1 FM – WIKY
- Sale of 96.1FM – WSTO
- Sale of 107.5 FM – WABX
- Sale of 93.5 FM – WLFW
- Sale of 92.9 FM – WJXA
- Sale of 96.3 FM – WCJK
- Sale of 97.5 FM- WJXB
- Sale of 95.7 FM – WVRX
- Sale of 103.5 FM – WIMZ