Ryan Schulz’s practice focuses on business law, real estate law, construction law, estate planning and trial and litigation services. Ryan has helped counsel clients through complicated business and construction transactions and can be of assistance to any company in reviewing contracts, negotiating contracts, drafting contracts, and handling litigation involving a variety of business transactions, including construction, manufacturing, real estate and other business contracts. Hardworking and personable, clients enjoy working with Ryan and appreciate his responsiveness.
- 2005: Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., B.S., Sport Marketing and Management
- 2008: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- 2008: Renmin University of China School of Law, Beijing, China, Chinese Law Certification
- State of Indiana
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Selected, Indiana Super Lawyers® Magazine, Rising Star (2018, 2017, 2016)
- Honored, Up and Coming Lawyer, The Indiana Lawyer (2015)
- Recipient, Donald R. Lundberg Writing Award presented by the Indiana State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (2014)
- Selected, “20 Under 40,” Evansville Business Journal (2012)
- Named “Up & Comer,” Evansville Business Journal/Evansville Courier and Press (2009)