Steve Hoar focuses his practice on business litigation, including disputes related to contracts, financial services, corporate governance, construction projects, manufacturing, and real estate. He uses his more than 20 years of litigation experience to gather the evidence necessary for building a case for trial while also exploring early resolution of disputes when appropriate.
- 1994: DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind., B.A. cum laude
- 1997: Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Ind., J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Recipient, The Indiana Lawyer Leadership In Law Awards, Distinguished Barrister (2020)
- Rated, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected, Indiana Super Lawyers® Magazine, Rising Star (2011, 2012)
- Recipient, Indiana District of Kiwanis Distinguished Club President Award