[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Please join the KDDK Labor and Employment Law Practice Team as we review employer impacts of recent legislative and regulatory decisions as well as issues to watch in the year ahead.
This seminar will address topics such as:
- Ensuring employee handbooks, work rules and policies reflect recent NLRB decisions;
- Regulating employee use of social media and personal technology;
- Continued problems related to the interplay of FMLA and ADA entitlement;
- Balancing workplace investigation confidentiality requirements and the National Labor Relations Act;
- EEOC and the new Indiana state law on criminal background checks; and
- Other topics of relevance to business owners, human resources professionals, and others with responsibility for policy drafting and/or employment decisions.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
7:30 a.m.: Registration & Breakfast
8:00 – 9:30 a.m.: Seminar & Q/A
Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP
Conference Center (Lower Level)
501 Main Street, Evansville, IN 47708
KDDK Labor & Employment Law Practice Team:
Please RSVP by August 16, 2013, to Katy Nimnicht at KNimnicht@KDDK.com or (812) 423-3183. Please include your name, company and “Labor & Employment Seminar.”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]