Jeff Ahlers is an experienced attorney who represents individuals, businesses, insurance companies, units of government, and professionals in complex business and commercial disputes involving commercial, tort, contract, environmental, mineral, employment, construction, real estate, civil rights, and other areas of law. Also an Indiana Registered Civil Mediator, Jeff is committed to representing clients zealously and effectively.
- 1984: DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind., B.A.
- 1987: Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Ind., J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, “Lawyer of the Year” for Labor Law (Management)
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, Litigation-Environmental
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, Labor Law (Management)