Nick Golding brings attentiveness, dedication, and thoughtfulness to his practice of Indiana law. A native of Evansville, Nick joined KDDK in 2017 upon earning his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, where he was a member of the Indiana Health Law Review (IHLR), writing as a Note Candidate in 2015-2016 and serving as Note Development Editor in 2016-2017. He was also a member of the Phi Delta Phi honor society, Health Law Society, and McKinney Running Club. He remains a strong fan and supporter of IU athletics.
- 2017: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- 2014: Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., B.A. History, B.A. English, Minor in Business
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Recipient, Indiana State Bar Association Health Law Section Distinguished Writing Award (2016)
- Indiana Health Law Review, Member, Note Candidate (2015-2016), Note Development Editor (2016-2017)
- Indiana University
- Graduated with Distinction
- Named to Executive Dean’s List (five times)