Steven M. Theising practices primarily in the areas of business, real estate, tax and employee benefits, and healthcare law. Steve utilizes his accounting and financial background and experience to provide practical and effective legal and business advice in efficiently closing and completing complex business transactions and contract negotiations in the areas of construction, manufacturing and healthcare. He also assists clients with analyzing and resolving employee benefit and estate planning issues.
Outside of work, Steve enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, golfing and cheering on his favorite sports teams: the Indiana Hoosiers, San Francisco Giants and Green Bay Packers.
- 2007: Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, Ind., B.S., Accounting and Finance
- 2010: Indiana University McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Selected, Super Lawyers Indiana Rising Star®, Business/Corporate Law (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Selected, The Best Lawyers in America©, Health Care Law (2022)
- Selected, “20 Under 40,” Tri-State Business Journal (2018)
- Order of Barristers – Indiana University Indianapolis Intramural Moot Court Competition (2008-2009)
Steve has been involved in transactions including the following:
- Purchase of Optometry Practice (Moreau Eye Care)
- Sale of Pediatric Dentistry of Newburgh
- Purchase of Muensterman Plumbing
- Purchase of Fire Equipment-Ohio Township
- Sale of Wabash Container
- Sale of TRCI
- Purchase of Perfectly Fresh Foods
- Sale of White Staffing Management